Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Blog?

I HATE reading blogs. I HATE writing blog even more.

The reason I'm creating this blog is for the sake of my dear English Literature teacher, Miss Siow Ye Leng . She wants us to create a blog. (If you're reading this miss Siow, you should be glad that I am doing it for you ^^ )

As a English Literature student, you should express yourself. That was what she said.

The other reason is that i don't have time to update my blog. I hardly online as well.

You don't have to update it everyday, you only have to update it once a week.She said.

And I can't seem to get the Html right. Call me computer illiterate or whatever. I just can't seem to get it.

But, I am impressed with people who has nice and interesting blog. Like Kenny Sia's and his oh-so-dramatic life. ( He's a very famous blogger in Malaysia.)

So here am I writing my first post. Well, that's life i guess. Ha-ha. Hope it isn't as sucky as i think.








3 comments:

Bryan Ng said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Bryan Ng said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Bryan Ng said...
This comment has been removed by the author.