Thursday, April 30, 2009

Yummy!

Everyone has been talking about it. I can hear them say it everywhere i go. Those words are stuck in my mind for this whole week...


Those magical words are none other than KRISPY KREME. haha. Finally, it has arrived after many people long awaited it. Wait! Stop! Do you know what Krispy Kreme is? It is the rival of the famous Big Apple and J.Co. Yes! U got it right. It is a donut shop. It has opened its first shop in Malaysia in Time Square on the fateful 27 April.

Many people line up for it just so to be the first customer to get a whole year supply of it. From what i heard, the first customer lined up for more than 70 hours, meaning he actually camped in Times Square. Go figure. At first thought, it sounds ridiculous and nuts but as you come to think of it, it's quite worth it considering the fact that u get free supply of Krispy Kreme donut for a FULL WHOLE YEAR. Let me do the math, assuming one dozen per week and 52 weeks a year and 28 bucks per dozen. So,
52*12= 625 & 52*28=1456

You will actually get 625 donuts worth 1456 bucks for FREE! What a deal!



My college is going crazy about it. Even me. Everywhere i turn, i see them carrying at least a box of Krispy Kreme. Even Mr. Micheal bought 2 boxes himself. My classmate, Kevin actually went around taking donuts order from us. Haha. And he bought more than 50 donuts that day. I had my first real taste of the donut on that day. It was the original flavour, donut coated with sugar. I could feel the sugar melting in my mouth after my first bite. The bread was soft..yummy... and... umm.. it was definitly sweet. Too sweet perhaps. Still, it was yummy. Someone with sweet tooth will definitly enjoy it. So, do garb one if you haven't tasted it.

Now, this week is the Krispy Kreme Fever. By next week, I bet everyone will be sick of it. By another week or so, it will be long forgotten. Lol. =)



6 comments:

Bryan Ng said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Bryan Ng said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Bryan Ng said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nicole SunShine =) said...

hey, i read your comments. i'm not gonna remove it because this is a free world n this is a public blog.u can write anything u want meaning i can post whatever i want also.but i do hope that u can respect my blog n my cousin. pls do not use any vulgar language in my blog. if u do not like my post, just leave it. or dont read my blog altogether.

Bryan Ng said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Since when you had been active on the blog? O.o
and Krispy Kreme rocks... :D

Popular in Aus...