Saturday, June 6, 2009

What a night!

Last night, I had done something that i have never tried before and i had loads of fun. It was a whole new experience for me.

I went for street evangelism with my CG members at Sri Petaling pasar malam. Haha. Eventhough i have been a Christian for almost 4 yrs now, it was my first time doing so. Therefore, i was pretty nervous. We prayed on our journey there.

At first, I was worried of not knowing what to say but my leader encouraged us to go with faith. So, i took that leap of faith. Suprisingly, words just started flowing through my mouth smoothly. It was my first time being so eager to share the Good News to others. Everything went quite well although some rudely rejected us. I even got some contacts myself.

We went for mamak session later on. We joked around and were just having fun. It was the first time i felt so comfortable with CG members. Now, i know why God transferred me to my current CG. I feel so loved and i am beginning to love my CG .

I am amazed by God once again. How can i not stick to Him?

No comments: